Recipe: Ham & Egg Cups
Yield: 6-12 (2-4 servings)
Estimated Time: 15 minutes
6-12 thin slices deli ham
coconut oil or cooking spray
salt & pepper to taste
green onions, sliced
cilantro or parsley, chopped
Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat muffin tin with coconut oil or cooking spray
- Place a slice of deli ham in each cup of the muffin tin.
- Crack an egg into the center of the ham.
- Add salt and pepper to each egg.
- Put in oven and bake for 12 mins or until desired doneness.
- Add garnishes of choice and serve.